Once you select your camera the latest EOS Utility program is the one you’ll need to download.
If these steps didn’t work for your Canon camera, here’s 10 steps to wireless connect your camera to a computer if needed.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu.
2. Use the keys of the Multi-controller and select Wireless communication settings under the tab.
3. Select Wi-Fi/NFC
4. Select Enable
5. Under the tool tab, set Auto power off to Disable if necessary.
6. Select Wi-Fi function
7. Select the computer option
8. Select Easy connection then select OK
9. On your computer find the SSID (now displayed on the camera) within the wifi settings. So it’ll be the same as connecting to any wifi. The Encryption key (also displayed on the camera) is what you’ll use as the password. Once you’re connected select OK on your camera when it says Start paring devices.
10. Open the EOS Utility program on your computer. If you don’t have it yet you can download it here
Once the program is up, and you’re still on the camera’s wifi connection, select Paring over WiFi/LAN, select the camera then OK. On your camera select OK when it shows the connection to your computer. After this, as long as you have the EOS Utility program installed, it should start right away.
DownloadingPirate on Facebook
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.