Subscribe to Channel: https://bit.ly/KMT_SubscribeNow
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
In this video we discuss your MacBook Pro running very slow! There are a number of reasons why your Apple MacBook Pro may be running slow, freezing, or even have a spinning wheel. A Mac running slow is definitely a concern for older MacBook Pro models from 2012 and 2013 but also newer gen MacBook Pro models as well. We will go over the common reasons for your Mac to be slow as well as how you could possibly fix it.
1. Not restarting your Apple MacBook Pro or not quitting applications correctly on your Mac can cause it to be slow
2. Sometimes applications can be misbehaving and cause freezing with your MacBook
3. If you’re running low on disk space this can also cause your MacBook to run slow
4. PRAM reset may assist in speeding up your Apple MacBook Pro in case it’s been slow or freezing
5. Resetting the SMC is another method to try and speed up a slow Mac
Watch the video for further details!
RESOURCES & LINKS:
Check out our website: https://knowmytechnology.com/
Donate 5 for a Cup of Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/knowmytech
Contact Us: If you have any further questions or comments you can email us directly at [email protected]
Thank you for watching this video on MacBook Pro Running Very Slow? Speed Up Your Freezing Mac Now!
To replay this video: https://youtu.be/K5yYOL3VZI4
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.